Request a FREE quote now!
24hr Emergency plumbing & drain service No callout charges
Vacancies: Plumbing and Drainage Technicians
Drain Doctor Plumbing are Now Recruiting Plumbing and Drainage Technicians.
- On-going training provided, Company Van, Mobile and Uniform, and OTE £26,000 per annum.
- The vacancy requires you to possess an NVQ level 2 qualification in Plumbing or have relevant experience.
- Drainage experience preferable but not essential as training can be provided in this area.
- Working on a rota basis with some evening call outs and weekend work involved.
- Clean Driving License desirable
- The ideal candidate will be someone who is prepared to train and continue to develop with on going training programs.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0800 015 1452 for an application form.
Drain Doctor Plumbing and Drainage look forward to hearing from you.
Please return here to view other future vacancies.
Vacancy: Customer Services Representative (Office based in Burntwood)
Hours: Full or Part Time dependent on the right applicants (5 days)
Perform minor to moderately complex office work, answer phones, book appointments, dispatch technicians, and complete customer surveys when work is completed. Perform marketing activities, complete and follow up quotes to sell additional work or develop new customers as required.
We are a plumbing and drainage company striving to deliver world class service – you must be comfortable with, and focussed on this.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deal with telephone inquiries
- Convert customer inquiries into booked appointments, and conduct follow up calls.
- Dispatch appointments to technicians using a web based operations system and on-line tracking.
- Monitor and manage technicians’ workload dynamically to cater for emergencies and specific customer needs.
- Prepare / follow up quotations for recommendations.
- Take emergency calls and dispatch technicians outside office hours (rota basis)
- Validate all paperwork & payments from technicians
- Validate all sales invoice information before sending to customers.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Perform other duties as required / requested by management.
Education and /or Experience:
Secondary School GCSE Grades (Maths & English at C or above) and a minimum of one year directly related customer service experience and/or training would be advantageous but not a necessity, as full training will be given.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute ratios and percentages.
Please apply in writing in the first instance to…
Mark all applications FAO Michelle Grimsley and ensure that all of your contact details are present.