Request a FREE quote now!
24hr Emergency plumbing & drain service No callout charges
Video footage and photos taken by our CCTV drainage cameras show you the exact condition of your drains.
At Drain Doctor Walsall we use CCTV drain cameras to target the exact location of faults, minimising the amount of digging required - saving time, saving you money and saving disruption.
Choose from our CCTV drainage inspections:
- Detailed CCTV Drainage Inspections - our premier level of inspection. You get downloadable files,photos and a detailed 16-18 page report - complete with an easy to understand ‘traffic light’ chart:
1. Red - urgent work is needed.
2. Amber - we advise uncomplicated preventative maintenance to stop a trivial problem becoming a more expensive major fault.
3. Green - all is working seamlessly, no work is needed.
- Blocked Drain CCTV Inspections – we check every drain we unclog to check the work we have done, look at your drain’s condition and caution you about any impending maintenance issues.
We use CCTV cameras on each drain clearance to check your drains are in total working order.
We have a whole range of different cameras at our disposal - guaranteeing you the best possible CCTV drainage survey.
- 50mm diameter Push Rod CCTV cameras for 100-225mm diameter drains -petite, effective cameras that can get into the narrowest spaces
- Remote control Crawler CCTV cameras - self-propelled cameras capable of panning and tilting to give you detailed video views of what is happening inside your drain. Ideal for 300-1,200mm pipes
- Handheld CCTV cameras - for manual inspections by Drain Doctor technicians crawling inside the very largest drains. Operated by expert technicians who have received special confined spaces training.