Request a FREE quote now!
24hr Emergency plumbing & drain service No callout charges
The UK's biggest independent commercial emergency plumbing service.
Drain Doctor West Midlands & Staffordshire offers a 24 hour emergency plumbing service, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
At Drain Doctor West Midlands & Staffordshire we're proud to provide an instant response to emergency plumbing call-outs from commercial customers, with zero/minimum business downtime (night-time working at no additional price to avoid disruption).
We also offer a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) service to keep your business running smoothly.
We do not charge for call outs, overtime or out of hours fees. We work from a national pricing menu, pricing by the job and not by the hour and all our work is guaranteed.
Even the simplest plumbing and blocked drain problems can have a disproportionately harmful impact on your business such as damage to your premises, costly downtime or lost trade.
Companies of all sizes depend on Drain Doctor for a wide range of commercial plumbing services:
- Emergency plumbing repairs - water leaks, burst pipes, broken and over-tightened taps
- Blocked drains - drain jetting, CCTV drainage inspections, drains maintenance
- Grease traps - installation, emptying, maintenance and repairs
- Chlorination - safeguarding stored water, preventing contamination
- Thermostatic checks and maintenance - ensuring your water temperatures are legally compliant
- Health and safety, legal compliance - plumbing checks, maintenance and repairs
- Fixed annual maintenance - Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), all your commercial plumbing needs covered for a fixed charge.
Don't delay until disaster occurs - learn how Drain Doctor's pro-active preventative maintenance can ascertain potential plumbing issues and prevent them from harming your business.